1lb ground lamb
1 lb ground beef
3 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp Onion powder
1 1/2 tsp Marjoram
1 tsp Rosemary
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
Silicone Bakeware Set | 3-Piece Professional Non-Stick Silicone Baking Set by Boxiki Kitchen | Includes Round Cake Mold Pan, Square Cake Mold Pan, Bread Loaf Mold Pan
by Boxiki Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Add beef, lamb, onion powder, garlic, marjoram, rosemary, salt and pepper to food processor.
- Process for 1 – 2 minutes until thick paste forms.
- Smooth mixture onto lined baking sheet with edges. About 1 – 2 inches thick.
- Press firmly into rectangle shape.
- Make sure to pack firmly together. (A loaf pan can also be used just make sure it’s filled only a couple inches high.)
- Bake for 20 minutes, taking care not to over bake it. Drain any grease from pan, if using loaf pan, about halfway through bake time.
- Let stand and cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- achievement adult Amazon appreciation bake beef beef mince blended brighten cheese chef chicken chicken strips classic comfort comfort food cook crisp crispy delicious dill easy eat family feta filling flatbread flour tortilla food food processor freeze freezer garlic Greek gyro lamb roasted sliced slices smooth spices